Workforce Coordinator (Trainee Recruitment Consultant)
My client offers flexible workforce solutions within the Driving, Industrial and Office work sectors. Never has it been more exciting to join a national, leading company and at a time when they are pioneering their very own flexible workforce solution.
You will be a valued team member and will be part of a company that will invest in your career over the long-term as well as providing you with all the opportunities you need to quickly move up the career ladder.
Full training will be provided with this entry level position to give you the skills to maintain & develop client relationships, by sourcing flexible workers who suit their requirements. This will be done over the telephone and through client meetings. You will need to proactively source workers to fulfil your clients’ flexible workforce requirements. You will also need to establish new opportunities within those accounts to achieve revenue targets.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Growing the existing client base
- Proactively developing client relationships over the phone and arranging meetings for you to attend
- Identifying opportunities, creating new sales leads and meeting revenue targets
- Proactive sourcing flexible workers
- Using appropriate marketing tools & strategies to assist in the achievement of targets
- Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
- Target driven and able to motivate other team members
- Strong partnership and relationship building style with clients
- Self motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close knit team
- Excellent communication abilities – both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A commitment to developing self and others
- Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to their work
- Training programme and set progression plan
- A strong basic salary + commission
- Promotion is based on performance and not on length of service
- Fast track promotion opportunities