Established since 1999 our client is a successful privately owned company covering Technical, Facilities Management, Property Management, Executive, Support Services, Construction & Trades and Energy recruitment. Their recruitment teams have years of experience within their sectors and this has helped their name become a recognised brand within the industry today. The posts they recruit for range from cleaners, semi-skilled maintenance staff through to specialist M&E building services engineers, project managers, facilities and contract managers, help desk staff and even board level Directors. Being privately owned means they have more control over how the company operates, so can often change or bespoke their services to each client/candidate with ease. With a turnover of £20 million + they believe their success is due to how they operate, with the client/candidate always at the front of everything they do. With 5 Offices Nationwide in London, Southampton, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow they are able to operate on a nationwide scale. They are a founding member of the Building Services Employment Agency Alliance.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced recruiter with 1 years’ experience on a 360 contracts desk. This is an exciting role working within their exe/senior appointments team, selling a temporary service into their existing client base. Working on big day rates of £300 – £1000 per day and bookings of 3+ months. Great opportunity for a senior person who wants to build their own team of 3 people.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relations.
- Canvassing calling, marketing, networking, lead generation.
- Developing brand awareness within the industry.
- Matching candidates to fulfil exact client requirements.
- Demonstrating industry codes of best practice.
- Writing and placing compliant adverts.
- On site visits.
- Processing CV’s on to the database.
- Achieving departmental/company targets.
- Will have a minimum of 1 year experience on a 360 contracts desk
- Will have some experience working at a senior level in any market, ideally temp based.
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.