Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment specialists providing construction jobs for permanent, temporary and contract positions. They come with a wealth of experience with over 15 years in the industry. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services. They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced recruiter, ideally with a background in construction. This is an exciting role with plenty of room for succession. You will have a strong and tenacious personality and be able to thrive in a sales and recruitment environment. You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, day – to – day tasks include business development, interviewing candidates and handling vacancies from taking in initial job descriptions to negotiating final offers.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relations.
- Canvassing calling, marketing, networking, lead generation.
- Developing brand awareness within the industry.
- Matching candidates to fulfil exact client requirements.
- Demonstrating industry codes of best practice.
- Writing and placing compliant adverts.
- On site visits.
- Processing CV’s on to the database.
- Achieving departmental/company targets.
- Will have a strong back ground in the construction recruitment sector.
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Will be a highly motivated individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.