Working in a lively and busy team with a friendly competitiveness between colleagues! Based in Hertford which offers two train stations and ample parking in town.
Our client have an ever expanding team and have 3 department desks focussed on both new and existing business in a 360 Recruitment Consultant role. This is a chance to join a team, working within the NHS, local authorities and independent fostering agencies.
They are seeking a Trainee Principal Consultant/Resourcer and Administrator looking to learn and progress within the recruitment of Primary Care, Secondary Care and Social Care staffing.
The salary for this role is £18,000-£21,000 per annum based on experience, with monthly bonuses and huge opportunity for career progression and development.
On a day to day basis the duties would include:
- Resourcing candidates for the teams to place into vacancies
- Resourcing clients to help with their recruitment requirements
- Placing adverts for available vacancies across job boards and Social Media
- Liaise with all candidates to ensure Compliance standards are met and upload to CRM
- Collate all documentation to make Personnel Files for candidates
- Upload bookings onto CRM system
The successful applicant will need:
- Hard working attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Ambition for career progression