Operating across the UK, my client is a specialist in supplying healthcare staffing into the NHS and other private sector healthcare organisations. They are highly experienced in supplying staff on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver in situations where others are unable to, providing an unbeatable service in the marketplace. They work to the highest standards, using stringent vetting, compliance and governance procedures and this is reflected in the quality and calibre of staff they supply.
A superb chance for an ambitious and driven individual to make a real impact within a fast paced environment providing temporary nursing solutions to NHS and other healthcare operators. Our industry presence and first-class training will arm you for a successful and lucrative recruitment career. You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Filling shift requests with suitably skilled and and experienced staff
- Being the main point of contact for a large pool of candidates
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments whilst offering your continued support
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Passing across client leads to the business development team
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will have previous telephone based experience
- Will be committed and hardworking