Specialise in supplying locum doctors and nurses to the NHS and private sector.
Due to their expertise in the market they have the benefit of working on several national framework agreements.
They currently operate under 4 major national framework agreements for both doctors and nurses.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their team. Previous medical experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
The environment is very fast paced and you will be an ambitious and driven individual wanting to make a real impact within the industry.
You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates and be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Filling shift requests with suitably skilled and experienced staff
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
Candidates must be competitive, driven and keen to earn money as well as provide an excellent service
- Previous medical background would be advantageous
- Confident communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Target driven and able to work under pressure
- Committed and hardworking