The client is a well-established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture supported with advanced back office support and systems. It is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2015 and is part of one of the leading recruitment and HR service providers in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, demanding and diverse environment where you will be supported by a well established and successful team focussing on Construction recruitment.
You will be responsible for business development attracting business from client companies. You will build the client base delivering quality candidates to the client. You will be required to meet and register new candidates, continue to speak to existing candidates and continually develop your overall network.
You will be responsible for:
- achieving targets
- business to business sales
- new business development
- revenue generation
- account management
- Will be confident in communicating with candidates and clients face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will have previous telephone based experience
- Will be happy to make regular visits to building sites
- Will require a Full UK Driving Licence
- Will be self-driven
- Will be committed and hardworking
- Will enjoy working amongst high performing, like-minded people