A leading provider of UK & International health and local care staffing.
Private equity-backed, international, £700m turnover, multi-brand group with ambitious organic and inorganic growth plan and c.2,500 employees.
Their goal is to support health and social care organisations in providing expert and compassionate care in health and social care staffing.
A superb opportunity with a company who offer real scope for career progression. A truly exciting place to launch and grow your career.
You will be given the tools and opportunity to work alongside industry leaders and be offered a 10-week onboarding programme designed and delivered by top of the league billers in their business. This will include workshops, coaching and 1:1s to ensure you have the best tools in the business to become a success.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Building relationships by engaging with healthcare professionals and clients
- Ensuring candidates are matched to the relevant job vacancies
- Sourcing new candidates to grow your database
- Going above and beyond to provide a world class customer service
- Working towards agreed sales targets and KPI’s
- Monthly, quarterly and annual rewards, from vouchers to trips abroad.
- Regular incentives.
- Flexible working (location and hours –on request)
- Career and progression opportunities.
Are you a self driven individual ready to blaze your next trial?
Do you have:-
- Ability to build relationships with candidates and clients
- Previous recruitment experience in any industry
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to multitask effectively