With over 20 years market experience, our client is a specialist in supplying contract and permanent staff into all industries. They pride themselves and their success in the industry by offering good value service, stand out candidates and achieving fast results. They currently work within a number of key industries, Pharmaceutical, Occupational Health, Physicians, Health and Safety and Oil and Gas. With their considerable span in the business, they have built a network of invaluable contacts, 75% falling within the top FTSE 100 companies.
This is a superb chance for an ambitious and driven individual to make a real impact within a fast paced environment where there is plenty of scope to develop and progress within the company. Their industry presence and first-class training will arm you for a successful and lucrative recruitment career. You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Being the main point of contact for a large pool of candidates
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Passing across client leads to the business development team
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will have previous telephone based experience
- Will be committed and hardworking