Our client has been providing Recruitment and Employment Services to the Rail Industry since 1996 and is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies.
They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services.
They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited.
A great opportunity for a Trainee Recruiter to specialise in Permanent and Temporary recruitment within the Rail, and related Construction sectors.
Initially you will be working alongside the Manager where you will be given warm leads and clients to work with within the white and blue collar rail sector. You will have a real chance of earning commission from the first day and the opportunity to take over a desk.
This client is a market leader and are on all of the major PSLs therefore having a large number of clients that use the company’s services. You will help them recruit the best quality staff and look to develop new leads.
You will network with, and search for candidates, ensuring you have access to the top talent in the area.
- Will have previous sales / telesales or recruitment experience.
- Will have the ability to seize on all leads to expand your desk and billings.
- Will be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.