A leading healthcare framework recruitment provider delivering temporary, contract and permanent placements across the healthcare sector.
With an established database of compliant Nurses they provide high-quality staff at all levels across the UK to the NHS. This has enabled them to become one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the UK.
With their innovative approach and commitment to creating bespoke recruitment strategies for their clients, they are positioned as market leaders in the healthcare recruitment sector.
They are currently looking for Trainee consultants ideally with some previous medical experience to join their team.
The environment is very fast paced and hours are 8:30 to 6:00pm.
You will be an ambitious and driven individual wanting to make a real impact within the industry.
You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio and be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Filling shift requests with suitably skilled and experienced staff
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
Candidates must be competitive, driven and keen to earn money as well as provide an excellent service
- Will ideally have a previous medical background
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will be committed and hardworking