Our client is fast becoming the UK’s leading fixed-term and permanent medical recruitment specialist. Their ethos is to build up long term partnerships with hospitals assisting them in making their own systems more efficient and forming strategies to ensure all vacancies are filled. Working closely to fully understand client hiring strategies along with their solid knowledge of the ever-changing Medical marketplace makes for a formidable approach which they pride themselves on.
Due to high market demands, you will have the opportunity to join a fast growing company who are looking to take on junior consultants to become the future leaders of their business. A superb chance for an ambitious and driven individual to make a real impact within a fast paced environment providing permanent solutions to NHS and other healthcare operators.
You will provide account management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio. You will be required to take part in overseas recruitment drives. They believe in hard work and having fun.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will have previous telephone/sales based experience
- Will be committed and hardworking