Our client is a bespoke European Pharmaceutical and recruitment consultancy providing recruitment support within the pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries to clients across Europe. They provide services for permanent recruitment, contract recruitment and retained search and selection. They pride themselves in forging long, successful relationships with their clients. The understanding they develop about their clients and candidates enables them to tailor their service and achieve faster results.
This is a superb chance for an ambitious and driven individual to make a real impact within a fast paced environment making placements within the NHS and other healthcare operators. You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Filling shift requests with suitably skilled and experienced staff
- Being the main point of contact for a large pool of candidates
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments whilst offering your continued support
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will have previous sales/telephone based experience
- Will be committed and hardworking