Established in 2002 our client specialises in providing daily supply, short term, long term and permanent recruitment solutions to schools across the UK. They currently operate across nine UK offices and one office in Australia, employing 75 staff. They are owned by one of the UK’s leading public sector recruitment organisations.
They provide over 800 teaching staff, teaching support staff and non-teaching staff each week to more than 400 schools in England. They proudly boast their REC Audited Education Gold Standard Accreditation.
We have an exciting new role working with this highly successful company within the Education sector. You will have the opportunity to grow a desk under your own style and will be rewarded with an excellent commission structure and incentives that are on offer.
You will be required to:
- Develop the School and Teacher base.
- Proactively call new schools to generate new business
- Build long lasting partnerships with schools and organisations
- Recruit and interview Teachers and develop relationships
- Complete and maintain day-to-day bookings
- Canvas and place long term and permanent vacancies
- Negotiate on fees
- Exceed targets
- Undertake effective client visits
- Will have previous telephone based experience
- Will be educated to degree level
- Will be confident in communicating with candidates and clients face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be self-driven
- Will be committed and hardworking
- Will enjoy working amongst high performing, like-minded people
- Serious about becoming a successful Consultant – we are looking for people with a real passion for achievement.