Our client is a multisector agency focusing on the Commercial and Construction Sectors. Each sector boasts consultants with a wealth of experience in their chosen fields who are dedicated to their clients and candidates. Their aim is always to understand the requirements of both so that they can respond quickly and efficiently to their client’s needs. They offer advice and guidance across all their chosen sectors and their honest and flexible approach to recruitment allows them to achieve high results and positive recognition.
Due to expansion and led by a management team with a combined 25 years within the construction industry, my client is now looking for an experienced blue collar, trades & labour construction recruitment consultant to join their office and become part of their busy and successful team.
The main elements of the role will include:
- Delivering quality led, trades recruitment services to their client base
- Conducting business development activity with new clients to increase their client base further
- Forging strong working relationships with sector specific candidates
- Managing the ‘end to end’ recruitment process
With a strong background within the industry, this is an exciting role for the right candidate to quickly build their own client base as well as be able to build on existing accounts.
This company has one of the best commission structures around and can offer a good basic salary for the right individual.
The ideal candidate must have excellent business development and client development skills. This excellent opportunity would suit a successful Recruitment Consultant from the Trades and/or Construction sector looking for their next move.
- 6 months + experience of working within blue collar, trades and labour construction recruitment is essential.
- Proven experience of working to and achieving targets
- Charisma and self-confidence
- Ambition and hunger for success
- A full clean driving licence