My client is a specialist Talent Partner for some of Europe’s most exciting companies, providing them with the best local software talent.
Set up by 2 ex consultants who worked for a leading agency in Bristol, one of them being the most successful biller in Bristol alongside one of the most highly sort after managers within the Recruitment sector. They both come with a lot of quality, knowledge and experience.
The company targets the most exciting Tech hubs of the Benelux region. With cities like Amsterdam, Brussels, Rotterdam and Ghent regularly voted as some of the best places for technology startups to set-up and thrive, this is where they believe the most exciting opportunities lie for the finest Tech talent.
They are currently looking for a Talent Sourcer to join and manage the first stage of the recruiting process.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. You will need to have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles.
You will work with clients to proactively identify their hiring needs and help them to fill their vacancies with the most suitable employees.
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- The role will involve travel to Holland once every month to meet clients and candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present the company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Educated to degree level
The role potentially would suit someone who is Degree educated, well presented, and who is now looking to move away from BD but knows that they can make £50-60k working on the candidate side of things.