A well established international agency specialising in sports recruitment with staff based across key global markets across eleven offices on four continents. They work with a variety of prestigious clients, global sporting brands, national and international governing bodies, clubs and leagues, major events, broadcasters, content owners and sport and entertainment marketing agencies.
They work closely with their clients to successfully find the right person that fits into
their organisation, their team and the role in question.
My client is currently looking for an experienced (2 year minimum) consultant to join their team on a warm desk within media/ sports fashion and retail at their central London office. They are looking for someone who has proven business development skills & a strong educational background. They are open to taking on board someone from a different sector in recruitment.
Fantastic career progression path is available within the company from consultant all the way through to partner.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the company’s key industry sectors,
- particularly sporting goods & fashion or media
- Managing and actively working on the full recruitment process from
- start to finish
- Sourcing and approaching candidates via telephone and interview to
- assess their suitability against specific client requirements
- Producing accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview
- reports and presenting the candidates to the client
- Proactive Business Development of new clients
- Client Engagement, ownership of the Client Experience
- Database and network management including the management of programme lists and weekly reports
As part of their global team of consultants, you will play a leading role in developing and servicing their clients. In a small, specialised team, you will be tasked with supporting the European practice from their London office, developing new client relationships as well as the delivery of recruitment assignments across Sporting Goods and Fashion or Media, Digital and Technology.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in recruitment is essential
- Possess drive and ambition and a desire to learn
- Be willing to work in an international environment; flexible and
- Have excellent communication skills including fluent written and spoken
- NOTE: Fluency in another language is a massive plus, especially a major
- European language such as German, French, Spanish, or Italian.
- Be a people person; a natural at developing personal and professional
- Be a strong team player who genuinely believes that together everyone
- achieves more
- Strong educational background (ideally to Degree level but not essential)
They invest in each and every member of staff and you will be offered all the training you need. They provide a positive, fun and supportive working environment. You will get five weeks’ holiday, a contribution pension, a quarterly bonus scheme, and a tailored, comprehensive training programme among other individual benefits.