My client are the UK’s leading recruiters for Social Care Professionals, sourcing and placing of Qualified Social Workers throughout the UK.
They work on behalf of local authorities, charities and the private and voluntary sectors, recruiting qualified professionals in all disciplines including children and families, adoption and fostering, adults, learning disabilities and mental health.
They offer competitive salaries, an excellent commission structure, quarterly incentives – trips to Florida/Cyprus etc, season ticket loans and company pension plan.
Working in a competitive environment and in a fantastic central London location, you will be reporting to the Projects Team Manager.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques in order to win and retain business from Local Authorities in a clearly defined geographical area.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure repeat business.
- Developing a good understanding of their clients needs to ensure high interview success rates and client retention.
- Maintaining the necessary sector knowledge of niche client needs in order to fulfil job roles.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Ensuring that International candidates are aware of the HCPC Scrutiny and Visa processes.
- Checking that candidates are knowledgeable and suitable for the role prior to submitting.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested and informing candidates of outcomes.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Driven and ambitious, money motivated but understands that the client’s needs come first.
- Able to work autonomously, with limited supervision.
- Strong Business Development/Client engagement skills.
- Understanding of the permanent recruitment market.
- Ideally a Recruitment background (health/social care an advantage).
- Able to identify and explore opportunities in order to diversify the business.
- Well rounded salesperson who is able to empathise with candidates relocating to the UK.
- Well organised and thorough in their approach