Our Client, a leading Education provider are currently looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join their team. You will already have experience working within Sales and Management working closely with the Directors of the business to drive the business forward.
- Taking ownership and delivering on agreed revenue targets across both the permanent and interim business
- Break into untouched areas for VT such as SEN.
- Setting the agenda for the recruiters to achieve their individual and team revenue targets
- Creating a team structure that is both scalable and accountable
- Setting the strategy re target customers and GP
- Driving a culture of accountability and delivery
- Working with staff to ensure the training needs of the team are met at all levels
- Setting the recruitment policy for new hires – maintaining a healthy mix of experienced and non-experienced hires
- Ensuring staff attrition rates remain within agreed percentages
- Ensuring quality of service is at the heart of everything they do
- In year three – daily management and responsibility of departmental managers and their teams to drive sales and meet targets
- Implement key performance indicators for all direct sales staff (including setting sales targets for each sales team) keeping daily and weekly logs
- Ensure weekly collation of data for Board and review of sales data with teams
- Developing the business plan and the resources needed for delivery of the business plan with the Senior Management
- Liaise with clients for service reviews/ensuring clients are visited by sales staff
- Quality control by ensuring strong after sales service
- Be part of a senior management team
- Solve disputes, guide and support disciplinary procedures as required
- Experienced Sales/New Business Manager- ideally with experience in an B2B environment
- Strong and resilient Sales professional who is not afraid to engage with clients over the telephone and face to face
- Experience of managing and working with a team
- Nice person – someone who will fit into their young, friendly business!