Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies and are experts in several specialist recruitment areas. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services.
They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and are soon to be Investors in People accredited.
Their NMNC NHS team are looking for Senior Recruitment Consultants to join the fastest growing team within the companies contract divisions.
The NMNC team has grown form 2 consultants to 6 within the last 6 months and are looking to grow even more due to their success and demand from clients..
As a senior Consultant you can realistically expect to progress to a Managing Recruitment Consultant within 12 months.
- You must have a proven track record as a successful contract Recruitment Consultant within either:
Operations and General management
Clinical Governance + Patient safety
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Will be a highly motived individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.