Operating across the UK, my client is a specialist in supplying healthcare staffing into the NHS and other private sector healthcare organisations. They are highly experienced in supplying staff on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver in situations where others are unable to, providing an unbeatable service in the marketplace. They work to the highest standards, using stringent vetting, compliance and governance procedures and this is reflected in the quality and calibre of staff they supply.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to work within a busy team for this expanding company. You should be good at prioritising your workload whilst also being able to adapt to meet the needs of the business. You will also have a keen eye for detail and ability to work on your own initiative.
You will be responsible for:
- Registering new candidates
- Ensuring correct completion of all relevant forms including chasing references and processing payments
- Assisting with audits of active candidates currently working and maintenance to ensure they remain fully compliant, i.e. tracking DBS data, reference dates, mandatory training and completion of fit to work certificates
- Using framework guidelines to ensure candidates are compliant and familiarity with LPP, CCS, HTE and NHS framework guidelines
- Any additional duties required
You will have previous experience in compliance for the medical recruitment sector (ideally Nursing), and have the following attributes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and IT skills, preferably use of Adapt, Word and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and support a busy sales department