My client is an organisation providing payroll solutions for the recruitment industry. Backed by industry leading specialist advisors and with the protection of Personal Accident and Public Liability cover, this gives peace of mind to contractors, clients, agents and temporary workers alike.
They pride themselves on their positive attitude and provision of great training enabling their dedicated account management team to provide the expert response clients expect to receive.
- Meet KPIs set on number of deals monthly, calls per day etc. (Determined by Sales Director)
- Sign up clients from internal and external agencies
- Working with current clients and account managers for internal business referrals
- Ensure new clients are fully aware of our contract terms, charges and how Ltd works. Provide detail and establish suitability short/long term
- Cross sell solutions to clients for approved banking, insurance, mortgage and FA providers
- Highlight new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation and target for new business
- Develop contacts/ leads through cold calling prospective customers and diarise follow up with the overall objective of improving the quality of new business overall
- Meet with company and personal clients face to face and be in regular contact to maintain rapport and win business
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Assist with training junior members of their team
- Assist with creating and arranging promotions, client events and with purchasing and developing merchandise
- Assist with setting up new companies for clients and update database where needed
- Assist with taking the first payments and assist with organising new client calls with accounts team
- Ensure ongoing payment methods are set up with clients.
- Assist with credit control relating to your own clients and work with them to maximise client retention.
- Previous Sales experience
- Good telephone manner
- Good written skills
- Computer literate
- Must have good Excel and Word skills
- Accurate and conscientious with keen attention to detail
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Integrity and accountability/ good time keeping