Founded in 1996, my client is an award-winning SAP Service Company with a +100 strong SAP consultants located across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
The company offers solutions and services that span the range of SAP ERP and Business Intelligence solutions – with specialized practices that focus on supply chain.
The company invests prudently, retains private ownership, is entirely self-financed and has no outside interests. A healthy balance sheet means a healthy business partner for the company.
They have successfully worked on SAP projects in every continent.
They understand the differing requirements of their customers around the world – an approach that has ensured their customers receive the very best service that the SAP world has to offer.
They are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join their team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow their business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve sales targets
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Strong exposure to recruitment. Ideal candidate would have done a 360-recruitment role for at least 3 years
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude