Our client is an independent recruitment specialist, servicing the construction industry working at all levels within the production, commercial and technical sectors. With over 20 years’ experience within the construction and property market they possess extensive knowledge of their clients and their objectives enabling them to deliver a service over and above their competitors.
To develop and manage the resourcing for the white collar construction team of consultants. Provide proactive and creative recruitment solutions to overcome recruitment difficulties. Keep all records up to date and connect the void between sales and service.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing consistent management of the temporary workforce, making sure all bookings are filled on a daily basis with the appropriately qualified staff.
- Ensuring you obtain right to work from all candidates before placing in a position.
- Placing/managing adverts on a number of different sites on a daily basis.
- Liaising with the appropriate staff involved both internally and externally to enable the smooth running of all contracts.
- Dealing with all problems and complaints swiftly, where unable to do so passing them to the relevant Consultant or Manager.
- Managing all contracts cost effectively.
- Entering candidates details onto the database from ad response taken over the phone.
- Reviewing all current processes, identifying ways to improve the service and time taken to recruit.
- Will ideally have recruitment experience or a background in sales.
- Will have previous experience in administration and the maintenance of a database.
You will have the opportunity to progress onto a sales role after a minimum of 6 months’ service. You will need to be a highly motivated individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment, you will be responsible for looking after the demands of a very busy, target driven sales team.
You will be enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed. Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team. Self-confident and resilient. Organised multi tasker. Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.