Our client is specialist in supplying high quality recruitment solutions for a variety of specialist areas in the UK and throughout Europe. They employ senior consultants with a wealth of experience within their specialist area. They build lasting relationships with both their clients and candidates and their clients benefit from their consultative approach. Their main areas of specialism are Pharmaceutical, Occupational Health and Health and Safety. Their knowledge of specialist markets in which they operate is hard to beat.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with this global leader which offers specialist recruitment services.
You will be responsible for:
- Contacting prospective candidates and assisting through the registration and interview process
- Managing an assigned portfolio of candidates
- Building good relationships with candidates through regular contact
- Ensure all registered candidates are compliant and existing candidates are regularly reviewed
- Ensure shifts remain filled
- Educated to degree level
- Confidence in communicating with clients and candidates
- Good computer skills
- Excellent telephone manor and have the capability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Driving license essential