Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies and are experts in several specialist recruitment areas. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services.
They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited. They offer one of the best commission structures in the market.
Due to expansion, our client has a current vacancy for a new Resourcer / Trainee.
This role is based at their Harrow office on the trades and labour division. A full driving license is essential as the successful candidate may need to go on site to do registrations.
Working with the lead resourcer they will be responsible for placing candidates / reference checking / checking certificates and advertising along with daily tasks of a resourcer.
- Contacting prospective candidates and assisting through registration and interview process
- Managing an assigned portfolio of clients
- Building good relationships with clients through regular contact
This is a great stepping stone for someone to gain experience within the trades department before moving into a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role.
- Confidence in communicating with clients and candidates
- Good computer skills
- Excellent telephone manor and have the capability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.