Our Client offers a dynamic and professional recruitment service to the built environment sector. They provide the essential link between highly skilled and sought after candidates and the U.Ks most reputable employers in the associated industries.
They have in-depth knowledge of these industries, continual market awareness along with fantastic candidate relationships which allows them to react quickly and effectively to ensure the best solution is found for their recruitment needs throughout the U.K either permanent or temporary.
1. Domestic & Commercial Gas
4. Mechanical and Electrical
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment where you will be supported by a well established and successful team.
You will be responsible for business development attracting business from client companies. You will build the client base delivering quality candidates to the client. You will be required to meet and register new candidates, continue to speak to existing candidates and continually develop your overall network.
You will be responsible for:
- achieving targets
- business to business sales
- new business development
- revenue generation
- account management
- Will be confident in communicating with candidates and clients face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will have previous telephone based experience
- Will be self-driven
- Will be committed and hardworking
- Will enjoy working amongst high performing, like-minded people