They provide a 24/7 service delivering healthcare professionals for both the NHS and Private Providers. Recruiting for Nursing, Allied Health and Non-Clinical healthcare roles all across the UK.
They’re on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, providing a reliable, trustworthy service backed up by a robust compliance procedure that ensures they always deliver.
Promote their culture by
- creating a positive, productive environment that conforms to the company values
- acting as a role model for these values
- Drive the business forward by motivating and inspiring others to succeed
- Work with the Sales Director to implement a strategy plan for the CRC
- Liaise with Business Development to devise expansion strategies and needs for business
- Seek and implement ways to improve regional profit, grow the business and manage risks
- Assist in the implementation of change programmes across the region.
Manage regional team performance by:
- performing quarterly performance reviews of the Area Managers and CRCs
- review talent across the region with Sales Director (create development plans and managing out poor performers)
- manage hours to maximise productivity
- feedback customer inputs/CRM data
- conduct disciplinary meetings
- manage regional annual leave
- communicate business strategy to the Area Managers and ensure that they cascade this to CRCs.
- Manage the recruitment pipeline & clearance conversion MI
- Leverage skills by on the job coaching and supporting training programmes.
Implement high quality customer service across the region by:
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- ensuring the CRM is effective and feedback information to team
- use call logger to monitor quality of calls and listen to a % of calls
Manage regional operations by:
- ensuring region is compliant
- regularly reviewing business processes and escalate recommendations to Sales Director
- monitor GP margins and manage pay rates
- manage debt in conjunction with Credit Control team
- driving productivity through systems and competitions
- Attend meetings, distribute minutes and monitor actions.
- Monitor and interpret MI data (with particular emphasis on identifying and managing risk)
Work with Sales Director, Operations Manager, Divisional Managers and other RMs to ensure consistent HR, operational processes and IT usage across the business.
- Higher Degree or professional management qualification
- Proven track record of successfully operating in the Recruitment sector
- Track record of success in a similar sales environment
- Management Experience or client relationship or team Leader experience
- Sales driven and motivated by a target based culture
- Commercially focussed, capable of delivering results in a cost effective manner
- Strong customer focus, committed to ensuring delivery of excellent service standards Ability to operate at all levels of the organisation