My client was established 10 years ago and has grown from strength to strength. Starting off with just one consultant and one business sector they have since grown covering multiple sectors with a team of trained Consultants specialising in their own industry sectors.
The candidate will have experience within the GP’s market working alongside GP Surgery’s as a Team Leader/Manager. This individual will be ambitious, sales focused, and have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build great working relationships with both clients and candidates.
They provide a unique range of permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to their client base, from multi-national care providers to one-off requirements for independent care.
Due to continued success and business growth, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced manager with track records of delivery in the Primary Care sector to join their central London office.
The Recruitment Team Manager will take responsibility for managing some existing accounts, tasked with the challenge of taking the established contracts and increasing headcount, improving KPIs and providing a first-class service.
- Management of the recruitment sales and engagement function and the wider team to deliver against targets and long term strategic growth
- Motivating and enabling team to meet objectives and oversee the quality and consistency of delivery to customers
- Overseeing day to day activities and designing and implementing effective strategies and activities to generate high volume sales leads and maximise conversions and outcomes
- Recruitment into and coaching the team to increase activity and sales results and demonstrate leadership for success
- Drive team to hit daily, monthly, individual and team targets
- Demonstrate a real passion for performance management, conducting regular reviews and understanding training needs
- Conducting 1-2-1’s and monthly performance reviews
- Providing advice and guidance to team at all times
- Provision of important information to senior stakeholders on a timely basis and producing monthly reports accordingly
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and decision makers
- Driven, focused and motivated
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Mature attitude which is enthusiastic, positive and ‘can do’
- Service-oriented; have a desire to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Able to contribute effectively to a team environment
- Able to use initiative and act independently
- Tenacity and resilience
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to make effective judgements on available information and knowledge
- Ability to guide and mentor others
- Able to plan and manage own and others’ workloads
- Able to work to a high standard under pressure of time and targets
- Financially literate
- Able to create, follow, disseminate and ensure that recruitment policies are being followed
- Recruitment experience within the GP and or Nursing sector
- Managerial/Team Leading experience
- Proven ability to drive team performance and meet targets
What makes this a great place to work
- Birthday Leave
- Sports & Social events
City Office location