Covering 3 different sectors, Accountancy, IT and HR and boasting offices in Hertfordshire and London. They have seen growth across all of their divisions with more growth plans for the next 5 years. Their aim is to build solid, successful and long-term relationships with each individual and company they work with.
This is a very exciting time to join their organisation and have a voice and direct exposure to their management team. The business overall will be looking to add between 10-15 new team members in 2022
An exciting opportunity for a 360 recruiter to run or potentially lead their HR division. You will be supplying permanent, interim and temporary personnel across all levels and areas of HR expertise, from Executive Directors to Entry Level positions. Priding themselves on strong relationships in other sectors, you will be able to leverage and utilise existing relationships they have, to develop your own desk. As a full 360 recruiter you will be expected to take full ownership of your client and candidate portfolio, lead client meetings, organise client and candidate events etc.
The ideal candidate will benefit from a transparent career path and uncapped earning potential.
If you have:-
- 1 – 4 years recruitment experience with aspirations to lead or build a successful team or if you are already a team leader or manager and looking for a new challenge.
- Have experience in managing accounts
- Are a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed
- Have the ambition and desire to realise the earning potential for this role.
You will need to be a highly motivated individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
You will be enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed. Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team. Self-confident and resilient. Organised multi-tasker. Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Un-capped commission structure
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- 25 days holiday + birthday + Xmas shopping day