My client is a specialist recruitment agency, well-established in the video games and interactive entertainment industries. They have an excellent reputation having won the prestigious Develop Award for Excellence in Recruitment three times!
Due to their continued success, they are currently expanding and looking for an experienced and adventurous Recruitment Consultant to join their team. You don’t need to be a hardcore gamer or have experience working in the games industry to join them, they’re looking for someone that wants to continue their career in recruitment.
What’s on offer to the right person?
- Working in an ever-adapting environment where curiosity is valued and industry knowledge is paramount
- Hot desks, hot jobs and motivated candidates
- Competitive and uncapped commission structure
- Ongoing training and career progression path
- Travel opportunities to games trade shows
- Modern office
- A friendly team of consultants to work alongside
- Office dogs!
Desired Skills and Attributes
- You have worked as a recruitment consultant before
- You’ve consistently hit financial targets
- You possess the ambition and initiative to do something different
- Have a proven track record in business/relationship development
- You’re a great communicator and presenter
- Results orientated
- Driven work attitude
- Working knowledge of MS Office, LinkedIn and CRM