My client is an award winning specialist recruitment agency, well-established with 19 years’ experience in the video games and interactive entertainment industries. Working with the biggest and the best clients in the industry including EA, Sony, and Ubisoft they have made successful placements in 31 countries so far!
They pride themselves on their work ethic and positive culture. They constantly evolve their process and code of conduct, ensuring they remain the best in the business.
Due to their continued success they are currently expanding and are looking for an experienced and adventurous recruitment consultant to join their burgeoning creative team. Working on the art vacancies desk and developing current and new areas of their business.
Based in a brand new open planned office, with an exceptional reputation, strong values, and a positive culture. This is an ever adapting environment where curiosity is valued and industry knowledge is paramount.
Competitive and uncapped commission structure, located with shops and restaurants on the doorstep and free parking. Hot leads and business development support, opportunity for career progression, ongoing structured training programme, friendly and supportive culture, regular Social events, the opportunity to work in a niche and exciting industry, business trips to games industry events both UK and abroad.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a recruitment consultant
- Consistent sales track record
- Proven track record in business/relationship development
- You’re a great communicator and presenter
- Working knowledge of MS Office, LinkedIn and CRM
- Work hard, play hard, sense of humour
- An active interest in video games
- Proven ability to consistently hit KPI targets
- The ambition, initiative and drive to deliver
- Effective communication and presentation skills, written and verbal