Formed in 2001, our client is a recognised authority in the recruitment of qualified engineering, management and industry executives.
They work with a wide range of class leading organisations, from hi-tech start-ups to multi-national concerns.
Predominantly a technical and engineering specialist recruiting for mid to senior level roles such as qualified engineers, managers and executive level.
All of their consultants possess extensive first-hand knowledge of the sectors in which they operate.
They are dedicated to achieving the best standards within their industry and in recognition of these efforts, they have been awarded a number of prestigious honours in recent years.
A free-standing role for accomplished individuals who are able to demonstrate an ability to perform an all-round recruitment role from cradle to grave – interacting freely with clients and candidates alike.
You will be required to:
- Actively develop market knowledge to enable generation of new business and activity pipeline; through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
- Produce and place professional and effective job advertisements in house style, unaided to attract suitable candidates.
- Use marketing tools effectively to generate business and source candidates.
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency.
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies / clients, through questioning and referencing – following best practice.
- Match and deliver candidates to job vacancies.
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved.
- Manage placed candidates including contractors and maintain client relationships.
- Maximise opportunity within given market to achieve / exceed given targets.
- Ensure all paperwork / system (SW2) is kept up to date and adheres to the recruitment legislation of 2003.
- Have sound understanding of their client’s contracts and terms and conditions.
- Familiar with their client’s added-value services (Advantage, Workshops) and able to promote their introduction.
- Active promotion of Contract services, either directly or via introduction of Contracts Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience within any sector
- Ability to achieve monthly Targets / objectives on a consistent basis.
- Strong and consistent on-target biller with the ability to influence and mentor Consultants / Associate Consultants.
- Able to lead client meetings and/or attend unaccompanied and pitch successfully for retained or exclusive business.
- Strong business development skills and likely to be an expert within a particular sector.
- Committed and hardworking
- Will enjoy working amongst high performing, like-minded people