Our client is specialist in supplying high quality recruitment solutions for a variety of specialist areas in the UK and throughout Europe. They employ senior consultants with a wealth of experience within their specialist area. They build lasting relationships with both their clients and candidates and their clients benefit from their consultative approach. Their main areas of specialism are Pharmaceutical, Occupational Health and Health and Safety. Their knowledge of specialist markets in which they operate is hard to beat.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with this global leader which offers specialist recruitment services. You will be managing and developing Candidates and Client pipelines. You will be required to deal with applications for a number of different roles and be expected to attract talented candidates to your clients. Whilst working with an existing Client database, you will also be expected to develop and attract new business in your area.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing Candidates from enquiry to placement
- Building/maintaining relationships with Clients with face-to-face meetings
- Reporting to your Line Manager on monthly/weekly productivity/KPI’s
- Fulfil Clients needs and expectations
- Adapt to market changes/influences
- Will have at least 1 years previous recruitment background
- Will understand the recruitment industry
- Will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Will be an excellent communicator at all levels