This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long established recruitment consultancy in Hemel Hempstead, who are growing rapidly.
Founded in 1995 initially focussing on the Banking Sector, my client has continued to grow and diversify alongside the IT market. They have since branched out into new sectors, insurance, aviation, legal, construction and education to name a few.
They are constantly looking to expand their expertise and knowledge in these fields, and are currently looking to recruit new sales consultants to do this. They have an extensive balanced in-house training schedule which ensures their clients and candidates receive the best services possible.
The role would allow a consultant to start up their own recruitment desk. Working it as a 360 recruiter and with the flexibility of specialising in any area of recruitment you wish!
If you want to work somewhere, where no two days are the same, have the freedom to get out and about, have a strong ambition to progress and develop quickly and are money motivated – then this is the place for you!
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in a recruitment role
- Excellent New Business development skills and ability to maintain client relationships
- Strong database search skills and candidate management
- Highly Organised, Pro-Active, Outgoing and Confident
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Good Admin skills and Computer Literate
- A strong desire to succeed in a competitive environment
Starting salary is negotiable dependant on experience, excellent commission scheme + company benefits!