Our client is one of the UK’s top privately-owned recruitment agencies.
In the last financial year they took 11th place for the most profitable recruitment companies in the UK. Most of their turnover is generated from temporary placements within the construction or healthcare sectors. However, they also recruit within rail, technology, education, and much more.
As an ambitious company, they are always looking for opportunities to expand into new and emerging markets.
They are currently experiencing exponential growth, and as part of this growth they now have an opening for a Principal Recruitment Consultant. The Cyber Security desk is one of the highest in demand with their existing clients, of which they currently have no one servicing these roles. As part of this rapidly growing business a Principal Recruitment Consultant can realistically expect to progress to a Managing Recruitment Consultant within 12 months.
- Building up your market by bringing in new clients and candidates
- Full 360 recruitment from business development through to resourcing
- Building relationships with new and existing clients/candidates
- Meeting your clients and candidates as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans.
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
- Attend industry events
- Sell the benefits of working with them as a full-service talent partner
- Proven track record as a successful contract Recruitment Consultant and generating new business
- Market knowledge of Cyber Security is crucial
- Genuine interest in the Cyber Security market
- Be an expert in the candidate and client end to end recruitment lifecycle
- A mentality of continuous improvement
- Skilled negotiator with both client and candidates
- Basic Salary of £28,000 – £35,000 per annum
- NO THRESHOLD and UNCAPPED Commission
- Bonus scheme
- Clear opportunities for progression with clear pre-defined career path
- The best tech stack the recruitment industry has to offer – Linkedin Recruiter etc.
- Dressed down Fridays
- Table tennis, foosball & break out areas
- Annual trips and Incentives
- Over 4,000 live operatives in other markets, so a slick back office function
- Fast paced and dynamic sales environment that is mature, autonomous and NOT heavily KPI focused
- A place where you can build your own desk or business fully supported by an exceptional leadership team and industry renowned brand
- Leadership or sole billing opportunities
- Quarterly Lunch Clubs and monthly team socials