Operating across the UK, my client is a specialist in supplying healthcare staffing into the NHS and other private sector healthcare organisations. They are highly experienced in supplying staff on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
They pride themselves on their ability to deliver in situations where others are unable to, providing an unbeatable service in the marketplace.
They work to the highest standards, using stringent vetting, compliance and governance procedures and this is reflected in the quality and calibre of staff they supply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to work within our clients fast paced medical division. You will be an ambitious and driven individual wanting to make a real impact providing permanent medical solutions to NHS and other healthcare operators. With our industry presence and excellent training and support you will have every opportunity for success in a lucrative recruitment career. You will receive 20% commission on everything you bill and have the chance to receive shares within the company.
You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Being the main point of contact for clients and candidates
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Understanding and getting to know candidate’s skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments whilst offering your continued support
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- To grow a team in the permanent medical market
- Will have a minimum of 18 months experience within Medical Recruitment
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will be committed and hardworking