Our client is a multi sector agency focusing on Commercial, Hospitality, Construction and Medical Sectors. Each sector boasts consultants with a wealth of experience in their chosen fields who are dedicated to their clients and candidates. Their aim is always to understand the requirements of both so that they can respond quickly and efficiently to their client’s needs. They offer advice and guidance across all their chosen sectors and their honest and flexible approach to recruitment allows them to achieve high results and positive recognition.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team and focus specifically on the permanent recruitment of medical staff. The role will entail typical recruitment consultant activities including:
● Sourcing Candidates
● Business Development
● Client Meetings
● Short Listings
● Candidate Placements
● Developing New Clients
● Building relationships with Candidates
● Creating and closing deals
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding, hugely successful business, with a great reputation and excellent working environment and a strong reputation for providing recruitment services.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with an exceptional track record, gained within the medical sector, ideally permanent recruitment and who is familiar with the full cycle of recruitment. An understanding of medical/healthcare terminology desired but not essential
The candidate will:
- Have 1 year solid background in permanent medical recruitment or 2 years in permanent recruitment.
- Be a highly motivated individual, self-starter and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Have a reputation for building effective relationships.
- Be computer literate – used to using windows based packages
- Have good Excel and Word skills
- Have a good telephone manner
- Have integrity and accountability