Our client is a leading global healthcare recruitment company, delivering effective and innovative staffing solutions to the public, private and not-for-profit sectors since 2002. With divisions in Social Care, Allied Health, Health Science Services, Nursing, Medical, Training, International Project Recruitment and the Middle East.
They have a team of over 120 dedicated staff across their network of offices in the UK, Ireland and Germany placing candidates into permanent, temporary or contract roles.
Their aim is to provide a seamless service to their clients, sourcing highly experienced, top quality professionals at all levels including those in some of the hardest to find niches.
They are an approved supplier on all the major frameworks. They have developed specialist teams to provide a dedicated service designed to meet them in both the UK and Ireland.
Boasting years of experience in health and care recruitment, they are recognised as the National Recruitment Federation’s ‘Healthcare Agency of the Year 2013 & 2014 and hold the status as a Gold Standard Deloitte Best Managed Company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to work within our clients fast paced nursing division. You will be an ambitious and driven individual wanting to make a real impact providing temporary nursing solutions to NHS and other healthcare operators. With our industry presence and excellent training and support you will have every opportunity for success in a lucrative recruitment career.
You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Filling shift requests with suitably skilled and experienced staff
- Being the main point of contact for a large pool of candidates
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments whilst offering your continued support
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Passing across client leads to the business development team
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- Will have a minimum of 6 months + experience within Nursing Recruitment
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will be committed and hardworking