Our client is a successful recruitment consultancy providing recruitment support within the pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries. They provide services for permanent recruitment, contract recruitment and retained search and selection. They pride themselves in the long, successful relationships they have built with their clients. The relationships they have built with their clients enables them to understand their requirements ensuring they deliver and impeccable faultless service time and time again.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to work within our client’s fast paced medical division making placements within the NHS and other healthcare operators.
You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Filling shift requests with suitably skilled and experienced staff
- Being the main point of contact for a large pool of candidates
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments whilst offering your continued support
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- Will have a minimum of 12 months experience within recruitment
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will have previous sales/telephone based experience
- Will be committed and hardworking