My client based in Holborn, are an established business in the construction / interior design industry. Due to growth and success, which includes opening up 2 new offices in the UK, they are looking for an experienced recruitment resourcer / consultant (6 – 24 months ideally) to join their internal recruitment team.
Based in their head office in London, they are seeking a bright, motivated and switched-on individual to join their HR/Admin team in the newly created role of Internal Recruitment Consultant. This role will be reporting directly into the Group Administration & HR Manager, and will be split into two areas of focus:
In-house Direct Recruitment
- Sourcing top talent for their businesses using a variety of methods – LinkedIn, their CV database, internal and external networking, online job boards and CV libraries, and their internal referral scheme
- Using phone, email, and face-to-face meetings (where appropriate) to sell their business and each role to the best candidates
- Logging candidate CVs and interview dates for each role on their tracker spreadsheet
- Managing and updating their candidate database
- Organising psychometric testing for candidates where appropriate
Talent Academy / other HR
- Being on the steering / organisational committee for their internal training academy
- Scheduling training and keeping training records up to date
- Booking new starter inductions and keeping records of their mentoring groups
- Ad hoc recruitment / training admin support, working alongside the CPO, Group Administration & HR Manager, and Head of Strategic Projects
The successful individual will have a great understanding & experience of searching for candidates via Linkedin / job boards / CV database / internal & external networking.
Experience or knowledge within the construction / interior design sector is preferred but not essential.
Reporting into an extremely busy line manager, you will need to be a self-starter and a quick learner, eager to make improvements and drive forward their recruitment and training programmes in line with the wider business objectives.
This role would suit someone who has previous experience in either internal or external recruitment, looking to move into a dynamic and creative business with a great buzz.
Required skills / attributes
- previous experience in a recruitment consultant or recruitment resourcer role
- self-starter with can-do attitude
- ability to work on your own or part of a wider team / focus group
- excellent levels of written and verbal communication
- attention to detail
- ability to multi-task and work quickly but accurately
- an enquiring mind, and desire to constantly improve what you do
- proficient with MS Office suite (including Outlook); some database experience would be a benefit but is not essential