Our client is the UK’s leading multidisciplinary healthcare recruiter. Formed in 2002, they work with over 90% of NHS trusts, in addition to private medical organisations. They are one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing medical companies with a National Contract to supply NHS with Locum Doctors and Nurses.
A fantastic opportunity in the world of medical recruitment has arisen. Due to comprehensive expansion plans for 2017 and beyond, we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our Human Resources team.
This is an opportunity to develop an exciting career in a thriving business which is successful, expanding yet maintains a “family” environment.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, enthusiastic and have the ability to build relationships. They will help source and attract talent for their high performing teams and get to make a real difference to the business. Recruitment sourcing and administration skills in a sales or recruitment environment is preferable.
Some of the duties will include:
- Awareness of the recruitment landscape and how to attract the right talent into their business
- Understand the roles, skills and behaviours they look for in candidates
- Drive and monitor internal recruitment campaigns in conjunction with their marketing team reflecting their brand
- Use online tools and databases to search for candidates that will fit to their vacant roles
- Manage applicant administration, logging all candidate details received via their website, from internal referrals, job boards and agencies
- Shortlist candidates based on CVs and telephone screenings
- Co-ordinate with hiring managers to arrange interviews for shortlisted candidates and attend if required
- Send out rejection communication with feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Work with the L&D team to get feedback on new starters during induction
PROSPECTS: With world-class training they can offer amazing opportunities for the right people, with the right attitude.