Founded almost 40 years ago, my client is a subsidiary of a larger group. They have consistently delivered high quality personnel to a long list of key clients globally. They are currently supplying a 50/50 split between permanent and temporary cover, Testing, Cyber Security, Cloud Infrastructure and Big Data.
With both Directors still working in the office, they are still very much hands on in the day to day running of the office.
Because they only operate in defined market areas, their experience, knowledge and reputation in the technology sector is second to none.
They offer a very competitive commission structure.
Managed by computer science professionals, this successful Brentwood based business currently has a vacancy for an experienced I.T. Recruitment Consultant who would be happy to lead a team/grow into a team lead role.
- Experience in the recruitment industry is essential from IT sectors
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Networking and profile building generally with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Candidate generation, including regularly checking availability and requirements
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically
- Minimum of 18 months I.T. recruitment experience
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectiveness in sourcing candidates
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated individuals
- Ability to manage, nurture and build long term relationships