My client is a specialist finance recruitment agency in Hertfordshire. They are an exciting, progressive company with a strong portfolio of jobs.
The company consists of established recruitment professionals with over 30 years in-depth knowledge and experience. They also have young raw talent with flair and genuine potential to be tomorrow’s industry leaders. They have long standing relationships with their existing local and London clients. Their clients range from public to private sector, not for profit organisations, legal firms, financial companies and SMEs.
They have a reputation of providing quality candidates and develop close ties with their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced recruiters to join a young team working within the I.T. market. Due to their success, they have set up am I.T. division. They currently have 3 people working in this division but with demand high and a successful start, now have capacity for a further 4 people.
- Experience in the recruitment industry is essential from IT sectors
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Networking and profile building generally with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Candidate generation, including regularly checking availability and requirements
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically
Minimum of 12 months I.T. recruitment experience
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectiveness in sourcing candidates
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated individuals
- Ability to manage, nurture and build long term relationships