Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies and are experts in several specialist recruitment areas. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services.
They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited. They offer one of the best commission structures in the market.
We have an exciting new role working with this highly successful company within the Education sector. You will be required to assist in the set-up of this new division, developing and growing an education desk.
You will be required to:
Developing the School and Teacher base.
Proactively call new schools to generate new business
Build long lasting partnerships with schools and organisations
Recruit and interview Teachers and develop relationships
Complete and maintain day-to-day bookings
Canvas and place long term and permanent vacancies
Negotiate on fees
Undertake effective client visits
- Will ideally have proven recruitment experience within the education industry.
- Serious about becoming a successful Consultant – we are looking for people with a real passion for achievement.
- Will be a highly motived individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.