Our client is a multisector agency focusing on Commercial, Hospitality, Construction and Industrial Sectors. Each sector boasts consultants with a wealth of experience in their chosen fields who are dedicated to their clients and candidates. Their aim is always to understand the requirements of both so that they can respond quickly and efficiently to their client’s needs. They offer advice and guidance across all their chosen sectors and their honest and flexible approach to recruitment allows them to achieve high results and positive recognition.
An exciting new opportunity for the right individual to set up, develop and manage a domiciliary care division. This is a fantastic chance for a high performing and experienced domiciliary care manager to work within an organisation which is highly committed to providing the highest standards to all customers. As Registered Manager you will have direct responsibility for the development, growth and operational performance of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Successful registering with the Care Quality Commission.
- Ensuring the right policies and procedures are in place.
- High levels of delivery of service.
- Ensuring relevant DBS checks are carried out
- Issuing a statement of purpose.
- Ensuring compliance of the relevant regulations covering staff competence and training.
- Winning tenders.
- Effective marketing.
- Recruitment of suitably qualified staff.
- Responsibility for the development of your branch, the service, branch staff and carers out in the field.
- Developing and managing relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families.
The ideal candidate will need to understand the commercial market and be capable of managing and developing a Domiciliary Care start up. They will need to assist in the successful registering with the Care Quality Commission. They need to satisfy the Essential Standards in Quality and Safety and be committed to providing excellent standards of care that respect and enrich the lives of those to whom the service is provided.
- Will have an organised approach.
- Have a thorough understanding of the marketplace.
- Provide references to establish you are fit enough to provide such a service.
- Possess or be registered onto the programme for the QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care.
- Registered Manager’s Award (RMA) or NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management for Care Services alongside a further qualification with the right skills and knowledge for the specific care settings.
- Will possess the key skills and experience for overseeing the running of a care business.