Our client is a specialist fashion and retail recruitment consultancy working with industry suppliers, high street retailers and fashion brands. They work with many of the biggest names in fashion and retail because their team have been immersed in the industry since the start of their careers.
The industry background of their consultants enables them to advise and from doing so, they have made an extensive, international network of contacts.
They offer exceptional remuneration, attractive bonus schemes and exceptional career progression and line management opportunities.
- Build and manage a permanent/interim/contract consulting desk, building your own business unit within the recruitment division.
- Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients.
- Network to identify new business opportunities.
- Manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities.
- Working closely with the talent acquisition and marketing teams along with regional team leaders to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions/industries.
- Ensure recruitment assignments are delivered to budget and client expectations.
- Effectively demonstrate ‘best practices’ and promote brand awareness.
- Communicate business pipeline to managing director and recruitment manager.
- Build and manage a team of consultants and recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced member of the team.
- 360° recruiter with strong business development skills
- Tenacious and resilient
- Excellent aptitude for sales
- Great networking ability
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience in CRM systems and 3rd party databases
- Good account management skills