Founded in 2011 by the current board of Directors, our client is a market-leading independent recruitment company which operates across a range of core sectors, both within the UK and globally. Working in partnership with their clients to consistently deliver high quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis. Their consultants are proven experts in their fields and with their commitment to service excellence they have successfully built close working relationships with many of the country’s leading companies and service providers.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced recruiter, ideally with a background in construction. This is an exciting role with plenty of room for succession. You will have a strong and tenacious personality and be able to thrive in a sales and recruitment environment. You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, day-to-day tasks include business development, interviewing candidates and handling vacancies from taking in initial job descriptions to negotiating final offers.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relations.
- Canvassing calling, marketing, networking, lead generation.
- Developing brand awareness within the industry.
- Matching candidates to fulfil exact client requirements.
- Writing and placing compliant adverts.
- On site visits.
- Processing CV’s on to the database.
- Achieving departmental/company targets.
- 360° recruiter with experience within construction divisions
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Will be a highly motivated individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.