Set up 2011, our client is a South West based Construction, Engineering and Property recruitment consultancy set up by an ex Director of a London based agency currently known as one of the top Recruitment Agencies in the UK. Situated in the heart of Devon and based in stunning offices overlooking Exeter Quay. They are a specialist recruitment agency working across 4 core divisions: Construction, Consultancy, Maintenance and Manufacturing.
They have grown to 18 consultants and currently have the business and the opportunity for a number of consultants across all areas.
They take great pride in providing a thorough and consultative service without cutting corners. Staff are an important part of their business and they encourage and welcome continual input and ideas from them. They take enormous pride being part of the South West’s leading construction, property and engineering recruitment consultancy.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced recruiter, ideally with a background in construction. This is an exciting role with plenty of room for succession. You will have a strong and tenacious personality and be able to thrive in a sales and recruitment environment. You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, day-to-day tasks include business development, interviewing candidates and handling vacancies from taking in initial job descriptions to negotiating final offers.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relations.
- Canvassing calling, marketing, networking, lead generation.
- Developing brand awareness within the industry.
- Matching candidates to fulfil exact client requirements.
- Writing and placing compliant adverts.
- On site visits.
- Processing CV’s on to the database.
- Achieving departmental/company targets.
Working in an excellent environment with fun, friendly and hardworking staff. Pays quarterly commission starting at 25% and working its way up to 40%
- 360° recruiter with experience within engineering construction divisions
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Will be a highly motivated individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.