Our client comes with a wealth of experience with over 15 years in the industry and is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services. They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited.
To support their ongoing expansion a superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial recruitment team leader within their dedicated Secretarial and Commercial Management team. Specialising in placing white-collar candidates for roles within the commercial sector and commercial roles which will fall within their dedicated engineering and technical vertical markets. They deal with roles within Accounts/Finance, Administration, Human Resources, Purchasing, Reception/Secretarial and Sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relations.
- Canvassing calling, marketing, networking, lead generation.
- Developing brand awareness within the industry.
- Matching candidates to fulfil exact client requirements.
- Demonstrating industry codes of best practice.
- Writing and placing compliant adverts.
- Providing weekly reports to the Recruitment Manager.
- On site visits.
- Processing CV’s on to the database.
- Supervising junior staff and maintaining daily schedules during absence of Recruitment Manager.
- Providing training and guidance to other staff members.
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager to achieve departmental/company targets.
- Will have a strong back ground in the Commercial & Secretarial Recruitment sector.
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed
- Will have the ambition and desire to realise the earning potential for this role.
You will need to be a highly motivated individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
You will be enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed. Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team. Self confident and resilient. Organised multi tasker. Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.